I’m still early enough to wish you all a very happy new year. I hope 2013 brings you lots of happiness.
I also wanted to thank you all for reading I cook with butter last year and hope you’ll keep reading it this year. It means a lot to me. I’m going and try to be more regular on the blog this year and post 3 posts a week. Hope you’ll enjoy it.
As a new year’s post wouldn't be completed without some new year’s resolutions so here are a few of mine (in no specific order).
- This year, I’d like to be more positive and stop stressing about tiny little things in life.
- I’d like to improve my photography skills. Maybe go on a course. I got a few photography accessories for my Birthday/Christmas so I need to make sure I can use them properly.
- I want to spend more quality time with Boyfriend. We do spend a lot of time together but there are always phones, iPad, computers, telly…in the background.
- I’d like to some home improvement. We’ve got a few jobs to do in the flat and add a bit of cool pieces.
- Then, a big one would be save money. We need to save money to improve our flat, to go on holiday and buy a new car.
- The last one is the usual one: lose weight and be healthier.
That’s it for now folks. I’m off to bed to read the baking/cooking books I got for my birthday/Christmas.